Overall score
Code
n/a
Idea
n/a
Product
n/a
Roadmap
n/a
Adoption
n/a
Usability
n/a
Development
n/a
Sm Activity
n/a
Against Competitors
n/a
Existing Customer Base
n/a
Team & Founders
Team
n/a
Advisers
n/a
Founders
n/a
Partners
n/a
Investors
n/a
Community vote
Based on votes
The community score represents our users' personal view on this project.
Summary
Type
n/a
State
Complete
Country
United States
Founded
2017
Dlt Type
Blockchain
Exchanges
n/a
Regulator
SEC
Blockchain
Ethereum
Product Stage
Completed
Blockchain Necessity
n/a
OTC Index Position
n/a
CoinMarketCap Position
212
Last ReportLast Report
n/a
Token Appreciation
Type
n/a
Dividends
n/a
Inflation
n/a
Usability
n/a
Financial Summary
Price
$8.43
Fair value
n/a
Market cap
$18,111,144
24H Change
10.63%
Last 1 month
n/a
Last 3 months
n/a
Last 6 months
n/a
Team Share
n/a
Volatility
n/a
All Time High
n/a
Btc Dependency
n/a
Biggest Holder
n/a
Technical Evaluation
n/a
ROI in USD
n/a
ROI in ETH
n/a
Token sale
End Date
2017-05-26
Hard Cap
n/a
Soft Cap
n/a
Start Date
2017-04-25
Total Raised
$11,000,000
Price On Ico Eth
n/a
Price On Ico Usd
5.64
There are no reports written about this project yet, but you can request one here, or even publish your own here.
About project
⦁ Veritaseum builds blockchain-based, peer-to-peer capital markets as software on a global scale. A wide swath of assets and exposures are taken and then placed on the blockchain as autonomous software that seamlessly connects to parties without the need for a 3rd or authoritarian interest. Any entity with internet access can participate in these capital markets on a peer-to-peer, over-the-counter, and one-on-one basis.
unique intelligent widgets that can be programmed to do your betting and eliminate intermediaries.
The Veritas are tokens that users can use to feed autonomous and analyst robots, which are meant to evaluate and analyze property prices, charts, prediction markets, cryptocurrencies, assets, profit flows, etc. According to Veritaseum’s creator, they have hired three data analysts who will perform extensive research and information gathering about the markets to provide comprehensive reports. The users can also give their Veritas directly to the analysts to get reports about a particular currency. Reports like whether the currency’s price is going up or down or will the price of Ripple will be better than Ethereum.
Veritaseum also has a decentralized application (dApp) where users no longer need the stock brokers and banks to hold their money or assets. The dApp allows them to store their shares offline and trade it 24/7 like a digital coin.
The project has collected 36 thousands of Ethereum (ETH. One of the reasons they have collected a huge amount during their Initial Coin Offering is with the help of Middleton’s image. VERI’s founder is not only the founder of this platform but also runs a successful finance and technology blog. According to VERI’s founder, Reggie Middleton, he and his team are targeting to solve problems like high transaction cost of capital and overcompensation. 100 million tokens exist, 51% are distributed and the remaining 49% are held by VERI’s team of developers.
Core team
JS
Reggie Middleton
CEO/Founder
 
JS
Patryk Dworznik
Technology Team Leader
 
JS
Manish Kapoor
Managing Analyst
 
JS
Masiah Reginald Middleton
Product Support & Development
 
JS
Eleanor Reid
Operations
 
JS
Lorna Johnson
Political Liason & Business Development
 
JS
Marilyn Charlot
Compliance & Risk Management
 
JS
Andrew Smith
Acquisitions & Analysis
 
Advisors & CM
No results
Comments